The Atlas suite automates today’s painful and time-consuming process of manual camera tuning, enabling resources to be better leveraged and shortening tuning from many months to weeks or even days. Atlas provides the following product modules that enable end-to-end camera tuning for visual image quality (IQ) and computer vision.
- Objective IQ – Core software package for automated lab tuning of cameras for optimal objective image quality (formerly known as CRISP-ML).
- HDR/AWB – Atlas module that tunes cameras to meet High Dynamic Range (HDR) and Auto White Balance (AWB) requirements.
- Natural IQ – Atlas module that learns and tunes to your subjective visual preferences.
- Computer Vision – Atlas module that tunes camera image quality to optimize computer vision accuracy, a first of its kind.
Atlas Camera Tuning Suite
Optimizes Camera Architectures
Core software package formerly known as CRISP-ML that tunes camera parameters for optimal image quality based on Key Performance Indicators (KPIs).
HDR / AWB
HDR / AWB
Atlas module that tunes cameras to meet High Dynamic Range (HDR) and Auto White Balance (AWB) requirements.
Atlas module that learns and tunes to your subjective visual preferences.
Atlas module that tunes camera image quality to optimize computer vision accuracy.
Eos Deep Learning Technology
Optimizing Image Quality KPIs with Atlas
Automate Your Camera Tuning
Atlas can help you optimally tune any camera in a fraction of the time possible today, whether the objective is best visual image quality or to maximize computer vision accuracy.
- Accelerate time to revenue by shrinking tuning from many months to weeks or even days
- Metric-driven tuning methodology provides a scalability and predictability
- Optimize tuning for any camera configuration specific to the target application
- Automate the currently impossible task of camera tuning for computer vision accuracy