2 Tech.AD Europe AwardsJuly 2021 | Berlin, Germany
The Tech.AD Awards honor extraordinary projects in the automotive industry and celebrates exceptional solutions & innovations.
Algolux has won two Tech.AD Awards at the 2021 edition of the European conference:
- Our Eos Embedded Perception Software won 1st place in the “Most Innovative Use of Artificial Intelligence & Machine Learning in the Development of Autonomous Vehicles & Respective Technologies” category.
Delivering a comprehensive portfolio of embedded perception capabilities with next-generation robustness and scalability, Eos provides vision systems teams with the quickest path to safe and reliable driver-assist and autonomy capabilities.
- Our Atlas Camera Optimization Suite won 2nd place in the “Most Outstanding Autonomous Vehicle Technology Innovation of the Year” category.
Atlas is the only camera ISP optimization solution commercially available, enabling vision teams to scale their limited resources, reduce costs, and shrink development time for quicker time to market – a game-changer for developers of vision systems.
Two of our Munich office team members were on-site to accept the awards: our newly-appointed VP Europe & Asia Matthias Schulze and our Computer Vision Researcher Maximilian Bömer.
“The winners have set a new standard for innovation and creative technology within the autonomous driving industry,” said Swetlana Torosyan, Producer of the Tech.AD Europe 2021. “This award is a testament to the skill, ingenuity, and vision of the creators. Being able to present the future in real-time is an absolute privilege.”
Among all applications, the best 8 projects were nominated by an international jury of experts:
- Mathias Reimann, Vice President Engineering at Robert Bosch GmbH
- Hagen Böhmert, Head of Safety and Security Engineering at Continental
- Pierre Olivier, CTO at LeddarTech
- Matthieu Worm, Director autonomous vehicles at Siemens Digital Industries Software