CVPR 2022 New Orleans
New Orleans, LouisianaEvent date: June 19, 2022
CVPR 2022 will be a hybrid conference, with both in-person and virtual attendance options. Conference content hosted on the virtual platform will be available exclusively to CVPR registered attendees. The conference proceedings will be publicly available via the CVF website, with the final version posted to IEEE Xplore after the conference.
The Algolux R&D team had 7 papers accepted to CVPR 2022, a significant accomplishment for the team and reinforcing the breakthrough work the team and our partners are doing. The 7 papers with links to their content are below.
- Gated2Gated: Self-Supervised Depth Estimation from Gated Images
- Spiking Transformers for Event-based Single Object Tracking
- LiDAR Snowfall Simulation for Robust 3D Object Detection
- Neural Point Light Fields
- Glass Segmentation using Intensity and Spectral Polarization Cues
- All-photon Polarimetric Time-of-Flight Imaging
- The Implicit Values of A Good Hand Shake: Handheld Multi-Frame Neural Depth Refinement
Please join Algolux at CVPR 2022 and register HERE.