Montreal, QCSTART YOUR APPLICATION
Algolux is a globally recognized computer vision company addressing the critical issue of safety for advanced driver assistance systems and autonomous vehicles. Our machine-learning tools and embedded AI software products enable existing and new camera designs to achieve industry-leading performance across all driving conditions. Founded on groundbreaking research at the intersection of deep learning, computer vision, and computational imaging, Algolux has been repeatedly recognized at industry and academic conferences and has been named to the 2021 CB Insights AI 100 List of the world’s most innovative artificial intelligence startups.
As a QA Developer, you are a highly skilled individual with technical expertise that spans across multiple technologies. You will be a key part of a team that develops machine learning solutions for digital cameras in self-driving cars. We work with the leading companies in the automotive industry. Your work at Algolux has great chances to end up in the next generation of autonomous vehicles.
The ideal candidate is a hands-on QA developer with strong experience in dealing with imaging-related software both standalone and web-based applications. Automation of the QA process is the goal, but knowing when to perform manual tasks to accelerate the process is a must.
- Design, develop and execute detail-oriented automation test scripts and test cases based on product specifications.
- Actively participate in test planning discussions to assure automation coverage is continuously improving.
- Collaborate with other testers and developers to improve testing processes.
- Analyze the root cause of automation test case failures.
- Improve exploratory/manual testing in areas where automation is not yet available.
- Advocate code-level testing and establish good practices within the team.
- Minimum of 5 years experience in Quality Assurance
- Solid understanding of QA and testing principles
- Expertise in writing test cases and developing test automation code for applications in all categories (functional, unit, stress, performance).
- Knowledge of one or more testing automation frameworks, those relevant to Python development tools such as pytest would be an asset
- Strong knowledge of Linux, including system installation, complex shell scripting, etc.
- Experience coding in Python and Object-Oriented Design